Here are a few of the things I am thankful for today:
1) My step and yoga instructor Kayla and the fact that she taught step at 8:30am this morning and yoga at 9:30am (yup I went to both!)
2) My happy and (relatively speaking) healthy family and friends.
3) Warm weather during the day and nice crisp cool weather at night.
4) Thanksgiving and the day to just hang out and eat.
5) Nap time and some time for me to get creative.
Speaking of which, I had to make a layout for the American Crafts glitter challenge this week. The challenge was to use some type of AC glittery product. Here is my layout:
Hope you are enjoying some family time and good food today! Happy Thanksgiving!