Head on over to ScrapTiffany to see the other adorable baby pic layouts and if you take the challenge, email it to Tiffany by Friday.
In other news, there was a sad announcement at Color Me Daisy...
The title of our kit this month has significant meaning to us. We have loved so much of our “little adventure” we embarked on almost two years ago. Color Me Daisy has been a labor of love, but it has also taken us away from some of the most important parts of our life. We knew this would take our time, but as our sons get older we realize that we are missing more of their lives than we are willing to miss.
We love what we do and have enjoyed providing our kits each month to our valuable customers. To find some balance we have decided to make some changes to our kit offerings after this February kit. We are still working on the details but we can share the following with you:
- We plan to release a limited quantity of kits up to 6 times each year with a single purchase option, as a result we will no longer offer monthly subscriptions.
- Kits prices are estimated to range from $30-$40, plus shipping.
- We have plans to offer you more ideas with your kit purchase
- Our kits will still feature the latest and greatest from the hottest manufacturers with a mix of papers, embellishments, and extras to keep your creativity blooming.
- To be notified first of our kit offerings please go to our home page and subscribe to our newsletter. We will continue to advertise when we release kits, but newsletter subscribers will be the first to hear of our kit offerings.
Subscriptions will be cancelled after the February kits have been shipped. Prepaid subscribers will be contacted to make arrangements for refund options. If you have any questions that we have not addressed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all of our wonderful customers for your patronage, and hope you will continue to choose Color Me Daisy when we launch our new kit format in April.
I am glad I had the opportunity to work with Michelle and the amazing kits she creates and the other talented design team members.
And in other news... I have a very exciting surprise to share VERY soon (and a giveaway is involved!!)